We are seeking someone who enjoys meeting new people, has excellent communication skills, and is a serious multi-tasker. As a valued employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and grow.
- Respond to emergency service calls and perform services as assigned
- Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products, and supplies needed for each project.
- Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and clean equipment appearance.
- Prepare rooms/areas for work activities. Set up staging area and equipment for each project.
- Perform production processes per work order per crew chief directions.
- Ensure clear two-way communication with crew chief and other technicians (especially regarding customer needs and concerns).
- Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown. Leave job site with a clean and orderly appearance.
- Effective oral communication
- Basic math skills
- Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawls spaces, attics), sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time, repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
- Work with/around cleaning products/chemicals
- Travel locally and out of state when necessary
- Pass a background check
- Valid State of Iowa driver's license
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification: Driver's License
Servpro of Iowa City/Coralville, Ottumwa/Oskaloosa & Des Moines East/SW
SERVPRO of Iowa City/Coralville, Ottumwa/Oskaloosa & Des Moines East/SW is locally owned and operated, and proudly serves the corridor, central and southeast Iowa as well as surrounding areas. We specialize in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. We are available 24 hours/7 days a week. We also provide the following cleaning services; mold remediation, duct cleaning, carpet cleaning, and odor removal. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO.
SERVPRO of Iowa City/Coralville, Ottumwa/Oskaloosa and Des Moines East/SW, “Like It Never Even Happened.”
Company Website: www.servproiowacitycoralville.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)